Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Buffalo Wings

My favourite food item from Singapore.

I have not been to Singapore - my papa would not be happy to read it! I have been to Singapore, but that was way back when I was a toddler. I don't remember a single thing about that except that I went there.
So, technically, I become ineligible to mention my favourite food from the place I have never been to. Yes, we can get all sort of food item in Delhi now a days, but the actual taste always differ form actual location.
Thus, I contacted my brother who happens to be in Singapore for some years. He replied with not his favourite cuisine, but one of my all-time favourite cuisines - Chicken Wings. Yes, I love those simple pieces of chicken marinated and cooked in delicious sausages.

Here it goes:
Restaurant Name: Sunset Grill
Location: Jalan Kayu (earlier it was at senator camp) 
Famous For: Ridiculously Spicy Buffalo Wings

Before I get swamped by comments that beef is now banned, let me clarify - Buffalo Wings are big sized Chicken Wings.

Now comes the catch:
The buffalo wings are served based in levels. Levels of spices - chilli to be precise. The level start from 1 and go up to 35! Wondering what's the big deal?
If one eats full plate of level 25+, his/her name is featured in 'Hall Of Fame'.

Getting your name in some hall of fame by eating! That surely sounds interesting.

Here is what my brother had to say more about the dish:





















Being a Chicken Wings lover, I am definitely up for this awesome dish whenever I arrive in Singapore.



Discover more about Singapore Food at - Far East Hospitality

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful piece of info..:)
    Please do visit my post and comment:

    https://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=452573

    ReplyDelete