Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

What the Bat - Black WishList

Name any 5 black things u would love to posses.
I asked this question to my friends (). Believe me, it was fun. All the answers were divided into 2 groups- girls and boys. The winner according to me was my brother. Although, his answer also lied into guys answer, but he had one unique point - theme. He seems to be obsessed with batman these days, so his black wish list had batman in each pick. Here was his list:

1. Bat Car
All the guys named a car on their list as first wish. I had dreams starting from audi, lemosen, Farari jaguar, name it. All stands zero in front of this black beauty.
Image Source
2. Bat Bike
I have not met a guy in my lifetime who does not dream to own an eye popper sports bike. Hayabusa topped the list. I am sure they did not look closely at this black diamond. Very true, one need an eagle eye to spot diamond in between a pile of coal from miles above.
Image Source
3. Bat suit
Remember the Kareena Kapoor dialog from movie kabhi kushi kabhi gam? The guy to get on her top had to be 10 on 10 in three things - Good looks, Good Looks and GOOD LOOKS.
Well, what better piece of cloth than the bat suit to make the damsels go week in their knees. Do not forget the cost of being the wannabe man..;)
Image source
4. Bat Copter
Whole world is fascinated by choppers. All Bollywood Heros make their grand entry from a helicopter. All Hollywood action Heros do their best stunts while under the giants fans. Who on the planet would not love to have the stunning black copter in his name?
Image Source
5. Bat Wings
When everything is super fascinating, the bat wings have to be with him. After all, flying is one of the top things man has not been able to do without the help of giant machines.
Image Source

That was the small wish my brother had. After 2 minutes, he added - "Black Money too". I completely agree, it would be needed to support the lifestyle that comes as a package with such marvelous wish list.

What say guys?

This post is a part of #WhatTheBlack activity at Blogadda.com

What would be you wish list for a particular colour? I am sure it would be interesting to read. Pen them out in comments section.

5 comments:

  1. ah ! batman fan .. definitely black money would be needed to support such life ! all the best for contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha - that's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHoaa ..I am a batman fan too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I ask for a ride in them if you actually get them :D I'm a huge fan of Batman too and reading the posts I have come to realize that there are so many people who are. All the best for the contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Batman fan :)
    How lovely, if we could have all this!
    I just have a Batman bag now & I am proud of it. If I have all, then I'll be flying :)

    ReplyDelete