Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Digital Fortress by Dan Brown

Book Title:- Digital Fortress
Author:- Dan Brown


Image Source: http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1316130514l/136156.jpg
I read Digital Fortress during my college days and re-read it without any reason. Wait, there was a reason. The book was brought up from the shelves when one of my friend asked me for it. As it lay there after she returned, I realized, I do not remember anything. So, I flipped the pages again.

The very mention of some secret agency which is doubted on its existence and still one of the sought of places to work for every code breaker. NSA - National Security Agency (NSA) has the most talented and of course as in every Dan Brown book, most beautiful and talented woman Susan Fletcher desired by almost every man in organization. NSA is held hostage by an unbreakable code. The leading lady is fighting with everyone for her life, her beloved life and for her country.

Although I did not made an effort to look for it, but I am quite sure that most of the terms and terminologies used in the book are over estimated and many of them do not exist. May be because of my stream of education, but I broke the code on chapter 121 while the most intelligent and talented cryptographers and mathematicians struggled for it till chapter 127 …:P

I also loved the little part – “Without Wax”. Obviously I won’t reveal the little secret on-line…J

Like always, there were some lines which forced me to reread them. Read them here - Quotes from Digital Fortress

Do you like science fiction? How did you like the book? Would you go ahead and read it after my thoughts on it? Write your heart/mind in comments section. I would be glad to read out your end of thinking on the book.

1 comment:

  1. And Dan Brown wrote this long before he wrote Da Vinci Code.

    ReplyDelete