Poetic pen

Tell a Tale

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Author ~ AMITA

Author - Amita

These 2 word have been on my mind for a long time. 
whenever i read a book whch mentions its author as Best Seller of so nd so, i drem of my name being ther. 
Whenever i stop by a book store and see the bookshelves with an intersying book by some new author, i remind myself of seeing my book there.
I have thought many times on what should i write on. I thought of writin a love story but then dropped it. i have even consideed writing on my professional stream - Software Testing... May be i would some day....

here is the surprise - I have  decided to write my pregancy experience...N) I know almost ever blogger mother does that. But then it is something to be documented... atleast i feel so. 

I am very very slow at realizing my dream. Hope o do ge it done fast and most importantI hope that my words coe out to be good enough to be printd into a book·····





writren in response to Indispire

3 comments:

  1. Best wishes to fulfill your dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wishes you penned above, is exactly what i feel.
    Im also working on a story.
    All the Best. :)

    ReplyDelete